F.A.C.T. - Support for Autism Spectrum Disorder & Aspergers
The Kaleidoscope of Autism Spectrum Disorders
Those who live with and treat Autism Spectrum Disorders deal with a constantly changing kaleidoscope of developmental challenges.
FACT (Family, Adult & Child Therapies) provides a unique, affordable approach to autism care, combining leading edge treatment with a range of whole family care and support, aimed at maximizing the potential of children, teens, adults and their families to live more fulfilling lives. FACT offers:
- Advanced Clinical Toolset Customized to Individual Needs
- Family Care Services
- Individual, couples and family therapy
- In-home parent behavior therapy training
- Family support/social skills groups
- Adult social effectiveness groups
- Children and siblings groups
- Specialized Support including a range of transition programs, independent living programs, family events, weekend, summer, and school break programs
"FACT is not a stopping point. It's a transition on the journey of life."
— William Wesley Pattison Wagnon
Emerging Leader, Young Adult Liason to FACT's Board of Directors