Costs of FACT Services
When It Comes to Cost, Fairness and Value is Part of the FACT Charter
When it comes to quality of ASD care, FACT families demand services and support that rival the most advanced and effective in the nation.
By charter, FACT also requires that pricing be flexible, based upon an ability to pay.
The pricing you see in this section is the maximum our Board allows for clinical and support services. And these costs are generally up to 1/3 less than that of other private care alternatives by accredited and licensed professionals.
However based on need, FACT offers a sliding scale to those without the resources, to deal with the daily challenges that loved ones and families face.
- Diagnostic Evaluations, including ADOS - $500
- Transition Counseling - $125 per session
Clinical Services Costs
- Individual, Couples, Sibling and Family Therapies - $125 per 50 minute session
- RDI (Relationship Development Intervention) - $85 per hour
Group Therapy Costs
- Individual & Transition Clients - $45
- Social Skills Groups - $45 per family (mom, dad, client and siblings)
The More Services You Use the More You Save
When FACT clients and their families utilize more than one service; they receive a 10% discount (on list prices) on all successive services.