Los Angeles Resources
- Department of Developmental Services
- Westside Regional Center Service Area
- Harbor Regional Center Service Area
- Loan Programs
Up to $10,000 interest free loan for special needs. Los Angeles Office: (323) 761-8830
- Autism Society of Los Angeles
Provides information, referral, support, and advocacy for the local autism community.
- IEP and Special Education Social Network
- The Miracle Project
Families learn to communicate their feelings in song and performance, finding solace and joy in the act of creating.
- TACA – Talk About Curing Autism
TACA’s goal is to provide education, support, and information to parents to help their children diagnosed with autism be the very best they can be.
- LAFEAT – Los Angeles Families for Effective Autism Treatment
Organization dedicated to helping families in the Los Angeles area learn about and obtain the most effective autism treatment.
- Friendship Circle Los Angeles
- Friendship Circle South Bay
- Vista Del Mar VIP – Vista’s Inspire Program
Program for children with Autism and other special needs.
- GRASP – The Global and Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership
The Global and Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership - an advocacy organization serving individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Foothill Autism Alliance
A non-profit, all-volunteer organization of parents, professionals, and care-givers, dedicated to providing education, resources, and support to the autism community.
- Nicky’s World
Their mission is to give voice to limited communicators.
- A2Z Educational Advocated
A2Z helps parents obtain special education services for their children.
- Train 4 Autism
An athletic fundraising program.
- IAN Project – Interactive Autism Network
Designed to link researchers and families together through an online support community.
- Disability Rights Legal Centers Children’s Benefits Access Guide